If you love real leather, and are looking for a slim, sophisticated wallet case for your iPhone 6 Plus, you really might want to consider the Kavaj Dallas. Kavaj is a German company, and they make very nice quality products. The Kavaj Dallas case is finely crafted from real leather (definitely not the dreaded ‘PU leather’ or ‘bonded leather’ that you see so often on Amazon and it is a pleasure to use.
What’s great about it:
* Quality of the leather and stitching is top notch
* Very thin case–looks quite elegant
* Having the cards carried on the back of the case leaves the front inner cover free to be soft and protective for the iPhone screen
* Inner phone cradle is lined with a soft touch material, making iPhone insertion and removal hassle-free
* Front cover folds into a viewing stand
* Front cover can be folded back in such a way as to allow the back camera to be used in a folded flat position.
* Magnetic closure is very convenient
What’s not so great:
* Front cover closure magnet could be stronger
* Drop protection is probably minimal
Overall, this is a very, very nice case. It has a luxurious feel and is quite reasonably priced at the current sale price of $34.90, especially when you consider the price of Apple’s leather case (which doesn’t even have a cover or any type of wallet function). It can be purchased directly from Kavaj:
or from Kavaj’s store on Amazon:
Here are some more pictures of the Kavaj Dallas case:
Finally, if you’d like more details on this outstanding case, here is a link to my YouTube review: