The Kavaj Tokyo case is a leather card case for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus that is crafted from high quality leather and carries its cards in slots on the back of the case. If you are familiar with Kavaj’s Dallas case, the Kavaj Tokyo is just the same, minus the front cover flap. Realizing that some iPhone users love a front cover flap on their case and some despise it, Kavaj decided to please everyone by having two versions.
What’s great about this case?
1. Leather. It’s real, and it’s very nice. If you like leather, you’ll like the Kavaj Tokyo.
2. Finish: the Tokyo has finely done stitching, precisely placed cut-outs, and even the inside of the case is nicely done, being lined with a soft touch material
3. Slim profile: the Kavaj Tokyo is even slimmer than the Kavaj Dallas, as it doesn’t have a front cover. It is truly sleek.
4. Beauty. This case is very lovely, and it enhances the beauty of your iPhone.
What’s not so great?
1. Like all card cases of this type, the case won’t lie perfectly flat on its back due to the card slots.
2. Minimal drop protection due to the thinness of the case. But if you were worried about drop protection, you wouldn’t be buying this case 🙂
Overall, I am a big fan of the Kavaj Tokyo–many thanks to the fine folks at Kavaj for sending it out to me to review. If you are looking for a slim, elegant leather case for your iPhone, you would do well to consider this case. At $29.95, it is a steal in comparison with Apple’s own leather case, and the quality and construction are the same or better. Check it out on Kavaj’s website (www.kavaj.com):
Here are a few more pictures of the Kavaj Tokyo:
Finally, if you’d like more details on this outstanding case, here is a link to my YouTube review: