When my daughter saw the Adopted Saddle Leather Folio for the first time, she declared that if Apple made a folio case for the iPhone 6 line, this is what it would look like. I have to agree. The Adopted Saddle Leather Folio for iPhone 6 Plus is everything a leather folio case ought to be: it fits precisely, is made of beautiful leather, looks wonderful on your iPhone, and smells great. It is a pleasure to look at, and to hold.
What’s great about the Adopted Saddle Leather Folio for iPhone 6 Plus?
1. Excellent leather quality; it feels great, looks great, and smells great.
2. Folio cover folds very nicely around to the back of the phone when not in use and feels quite comfortable in your palm while folded back.
3. Easy access to all buttons and port openings due to the open nature of the design.
4. Slim profile.
5. Easy to get on and off your iPhone.
What’s not so great?
1. No clasp to keep the folio closed.
2. Despite two card slots, it is not really a wallet case. Case will not close very well if cards are present.
Conclusion: Overall, I just really love this case. It is an absolute pleasure to use. As a reviewer, I have many cases available for my iPhone, but this is one of the cases I keep reaching for. It is just extremely nice. Many thanks to the kind folks at Adopted for sending it out to me to review!
The Adopted Saddle Leather Folio for iPhone 6 Plus retails for $49.99 and can be purchased directly from Adopted as well as from Best Buy and other merchants:
Finally, if you’d like more details on this beautiful case, here is a link to my YouTube review: