As you may know, I’ve reviewed a bunch of cases from Griffin, and I’m a big fan of their quality. One of my very favorite cases is the Griffin Survivor Core, which won my heart with its slim profile, great hand feel and 6 foot drop protection. However, there may be those who find the Survivor Core’s styling to be a bit aggressive looking, or are looking for a slightly smaller case, and the Griffin Reveal may be a perfect choice for them. Plus, at $19.99, it is ten dollars cheaper than the Survivor Core.
Similar to the Survivor Core, the Griffin Reveal has a clear polycarbonate back fused to grippy, flexible TPE rubber sides. It is easy to pick up, hard to drop, and feels very good in the hand. Like the Survivor Core, it provides drop protection for your phone, but it only provides 3 feet of drop protection in comparison with the Survivor Core’s 6 feet.
1. Clear polycarbonate back shows off the beauty of your iPhone 6 Plus.
2. TPE rubber sides provide lots of grip and feel very good in your hand.
3. Fit is snug, but the case is still relatively easy to get on and off your iPhone.
4. Cut outs are all well sized and perfectly placed.
1. Polycarbonate back will most definitely scratch. However, as it is clear, scratches shouldn’t be that noticeable.
Conclusion: I really like the Griffin Reveal. If the Griffin Survivor Core is a bit too big for you, or looks a little too aggressive in its styling, and you don’t mind having less drop protection, than the Griffin Reveal may be perfect for you. It is a pretty little case that is nice and grippy, and it makes your iPhone look great. What’s not to love?
You can purchase the Griffin Reveal for iPhone 6 Plus directly from Griffin for $19.99:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: