The Beeline for iPhone 6 Plus is a case with a really neat feature—a carabiner clip on a 30 inch retractable Kevlar cord that you can clip to your clothing or backpack so that you don’t lose your phone in the event of an unfortunate drop. According to the promotional information that I read, the Beeline was conceived of after such an unfortunate incident—a drop off a chairlift that could have been prevented had the phone been clad in a case like the Beeline. The idea for the case is great, and the Beeline has many nice features. However, it does have some drawbacks as well.
1. Retractable carabiner clip is awesome!
2. Case material is a soft touch polycarbonate that is pleasantly non-slippery and feels very nice in the hand.
3. Fun colors: the Beeline case has seven colors to choose from.
1. Covered buttons are rather hard to push, especially the volume down button.
2. Headphone jack port opening is very tight for many third party cables.
3. Lay on the table design is quite minimal due to the small lip on this case.
3. Case is rather hard to remove your iPhone from due to its inflexible back.
Conclusion: If you do a lot of outdoor activities where dropping your iPhone would be disastrous, the Beeline Case may be perfect for you and you may find the issues with case removal and stiff buttons to be acceptable tradeoffs. It is certainly a case with a lot of potential and a huge cool factor. You can purchase the Beeline Case for iPhone 6 Plus directly from Beeline for $59.99:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: