If you are looking for an iPhone 6 Plus wallet case that has some real wallet functionality, you should take a serious look at the Moshi Overture case. Many iPhone cases which describe themselves as ‘wallet cases’ have very limited wallet functionality, with only one or two card slots, or perhaps not closing nicely when its card slots are actually used. The Moshi Overture, on the other hand, is quite roomy, with four card slots and two slide pockets and still manages to close quite well when the card slots are in use.
1. Lots of useful storage space for cards and cash
2. Nice microfiber construction: this isn’t a real leather wallet, but it looks very nice and feels good in the hand.
3. Included ‘Neato’ screen cleaning pad is a fun bonus for those obsessive screen cleaners out there.
4. Nicely protective inner case covers all sides of your iPhone 6 Plus—much more protective than the typical minimal phone cradle of most wallet cases.
5. Excellent stand functionality for your media viewing pleasure.
6. Cover folds back comfortably when not in use.
7. Easy to get phone in and out of the case.
1. No closure mechanism to keep the Overture case closed.
Conclusion: This is an excellent wallet case for the iPhone 6 Plus. I think it provides good protection for your iPhone 6 Plus, while giving you a good amount of card storage and a nice media viewing stand. It feels great in the hand and looks quite sophisticated.
You can purchase the Moshi Overture for iPhone 6 Plus directly from Moshi for $49.99. It is also available from Amazon for the same price:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: