The BodyGuardz ScreenGuardz Pure Glass for iPhone 6 Plus is a glass screen protector with a case friendly design; unlike an edge to edge screen protector, it doesn’t cover the entire iPhone screen, so it will work with most cases.
1. Applicator tray makes it very easy to properly align glass screen protector with your iPhone 6 Plus.
2. BodyGuardz ScreenGuardz Pure will fit with most cases.
3. Like all glass screen protectors I have reviewed, the screen feel is very nice and the oleophobic coating should help prevent smudges.
1. Applicator tray design may increase the chance you will get dust trapped under the screen protector.
2. ScreenGuardz Pure seems to be a little too big all around, leaving a distinct white border around the edges of the screen protector.
Conclusion: The BodyGuardz ScreenGuardz Pure is an okay tempered glass screen protector that is rather expensive for what you get. The installer is a great idea that works really well in helping you correctly position the screen protector. However, in my experience, it may contribute to more dust getting trapped under the screen protector if there is any dust sitting in the applicator tray. Because it is necessary to up end the installer tray over your iPhone in order to install the screen protector, any dust that happens to be on the applicator tray will get knocked down onto your iPhone screen and will get trapped underneath the ScreenGuardz Pure screen protector.
The ScreenGuardz Pure is available directly from BodyGuardz for $44.95 as well as at a number of retailers:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: