Rhinoshield for iPhone 6 Plus is a high quality screen protector which should do a great job of protecting your iPhone’s screen from scratches as well as from more serious damage, although its scratch resistance isn’t nearly as good as that of a tempered glass screen protector. It has very good optical clarity and it feels pretty much like your original iPhone’s glass touch screen.
1. Easy install; lining it up correctly is the tricky bit, but I didn’t have any serious problems. Installation bubbles are relatively few and easy to remove.
2. Screen feel and optical clarity are both very good.
3. According to the manufacturer, it should provide 5 times the impact protection of your naked iPhone touch screen.
4. Package comes with a bonus protector for the back of the iPhone.
5. Very case compatible; should fit with most cases.
1. Oleophobic coating is a bit lacking; the Rhinoshield gets greasy easily.
2. Cut out around home button is a little bit tight—you can feel the edges of the screen protector when using the home button
Conclusion: The Rhinoshield screen protector is an excellent product; many thanks to the kind folks at Evolutive Labs for sending it out to me. It will protect your iPhone’s screen and look and feel lovely while doing it, as long as you keep it clean. As a nice little bonus, the front screen protector comes with a back film protector included for all over protection. It is available directly from Rhinoshield for $26.99 (plus $5 USPS shipping):
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: