The Innerexile Hydra Case for iPhone 6 Plus is a very minimal translucent case that provides scratch protection for your phone while boasting a self-healing feature that allows it to remove minor scratches from the surface of the case. It will not provide any significant drop protection, but it will allow your iPhone’s natural beauty to shine through.
1. Easy to put on and take off.
2. Slick, shiny texture feels nice in the hand.
3. Looks beautiful on your iPhone.
4. Works with thick edge-to-edge screen protectors such as the Imos Solid EX Corning Glass Screen Protector.
5. In my limited testing, minor scratches did disappear from the case, so this case should maintain its scratch free beauty over time, assuming none of the scratches it gets are deep.
1. Will provide next to no drop protection, and its lack of lip means that the screen will not get any protection either. If you are looking for a protective case, this is not it.
Conclusion: The Innerexile Hydra looks great and feels great on your iPhone 6 Plus. If you are into minimal cases and hate the inevitable scratches that mar the surface of most hard, polycarbonate-type cases, this could be the case for you. Be aware that it will not provide drop protection or screen protection for your iPhone 6 Plus, however.
The Innerexile Hydra retails for $30.00. For more information, and a list of authorized retailers, check out InnerExile’s website:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: