The Mapi Folio Case for iPhone 6+ is a genuine leather wallet case with a host of impressive features. Crafted from what is described as a ‘waxy’ leather (and what I would have called distressed leather), this case has a magnetically detachable inner phone shell, three card slots and one slide pocket, and a very strong magnetic clasp. Stitching and leather quality are very good and the case has a pleasant leather scent.
1. Nice quality genuine leather.
2. Magnetically detachable inner shell for iPhone.
3. Excellent magnetic clasp will hold the folio shut, but can also be used to secure the folio cover in an open position.
4. Leather texture is pleasantly grippy.
1. Most wallet cases for iPhone 6 Plus have a few more card slots. However, this case advertises itself as a folio case, not a wallet case, so perhaps we have to cut it a little slack.
2. Inner shell case is a bit difficult to remove from the iPhone.
3. No stand feature.
This is a quality leather case for your iPhone 6 Plus, and it is priced quite competitively for the features it offers. Available directly from Mapicases.com for $49.90, the Folio Case is available in Black, Red, Camel and Brown:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: