Tired of carrying around your wallet and your iPhone? Looking for a sleek wallet case solution? Check out the Verus Damda Slide…now available in Rose Gold! The Damda Slide case for iPhone 6s Plus is a card case, designed to hold a few folded bills or cards, and is an excellent entry into the 6s Plus card case genre. Like all card cases, it has an additional compartment on the back. This does not make it particularly slim, but it is useful if you are the sort of person that wishes to forego your wallet some of the time. Made of a combination of stiff polycarbonate and soft TPU, the case is easy to get your iPhone 6s Plus in and out of, and it has a pleasant feeling in the hand. The TPU/polycarbonate combo has a little bit of grip, but it isn’t going to make it difficult to get your phone out of a pocket or purse.
* Available in Rose Gold to match the new iPhone 6s Plus.
* Card slot is pretty easy to slide open, but closes securely as long as the cards are properly positioned.
* Will hold 2 to 3 cards, depending upon thickness.
* Nice build quality.
* Relatively high protective lip for your screen.
* Good sized port openings shouldn’t give you any trouble plugging in 3rd party lightning cables or headphones
* Bulkier than a non-card case. Card slot adds significant thickness to the case.
Conclusion: If you are in the market for a card case for your iPhone 6s Plus, by all means give the Damda Slide by Verus a try. The Verus Damda Slide can be purchased directly from Verus, or at a lower price (currently) from Amazon. The MSRP is $34.99, but the current price on Amazon is $16.99:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: