The Verus High Pro Shield in Rose Gold is a slim case with a high protective lip which will look great on your Rose Gold iPhone 6s Plus. **Want to win it? Just make a comment on the YouTube video below and you will be automatically entered in a drawing for the case. Sweepstakes ends on 11/30/15, and is only open to persons with a U.S. mailing address.**
* Slim and attractive on your iPhone 6s Plus.
* Close color match with the Rose Gold of the iPhone.
* Very nice, superbly clicky buttons
* Reasonably priced at $17.99 (on Amazon)
* High protective lip around the perimeter of the screen will help protect your phone’s vulnerable screen in the event of a drop.
* Port openings are nicely sized, but their depth may cause some issues with L shaped headphones. Other than that, lightning port and headphone jack openings should allow use of most third party cables.
* Mute switch is very recessed.
* Not drop rated. Back is soft TPU, so any hard strike to the back of the case could cause denting of your phone.
Conclusion: The Verus High Pro Shield is an attractive slim case at a reasonably low price point. It looks great on your phone, and has a nice feel in the hand, but may not provide that much protection to your device. It has an MSRP of $32.99 and is available directly from Verus, or generally more cheaply (currently $17.99) from Amazon:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: