The Rhino Shield Crash Guard is an absolutely amazing product to me. Extremely thin and lightweight, this bumper offers 11.5 feet of drop protection for your iPhone 6(s) Plus and looks great doing it. I reviewed this product back in the spring on the iPhone 6 Plus and was duly impressed. And with the release of the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, Rhino Shield has come out with some great new colors intended to complement the new Rose Gold iPhone, and they were kind enough to send them out to me to review.
1. Crazy high drop protection. 11.5 feet is insane!
2. Good amount of lip on both the front and the back of the bumper case.
3. Very nicely made.
4. Makes your iPhone look fantastic and super thin!
5. New colors really set off the Rose Gold!
1. Not much grip. I was really hoping that this case would have a good amount of grip, but I am a bit disappointed in that. It has a smooth, matte texture that is fairly grip-free.
2. The included protector for the back of the iPhone has a bit of trouble adhering to the antenna stripes. Overall, it is a useful addition, however.
Conclusion: Overall, this is an outstanding bumper and it really shows off the beauty of your iPhone 6s Plus. I wish this were a grippier bumper case, but that is my only real complaint. It’s a great bumper, and very reasonably priced at $24.99. It can be purchased directly from Evolutive Labs or from Amazon.com:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: