Looking to get something special for your iPhone 6(s)+ for the holidays? Consider this beautiful Speck CandyShell Inked case in Moody Bloom: its lush red flowers, set off against an inky background, will give your phone a striking look for the holidays and beyond. Of course, looks aren’t everything…fortunately, the CandyShell Inked has other positive qualities as well. Being a Speck case, you would expect it to be protective, and it doesn’t disappoint in that regard. Like all of the other Speck iPhone 6(s)+ cases, it is rated to meet or exceed military drop test standards—only the MightyShell provides more protection. Essentially, for a five dollar premium, the CandyShell Inked line offers the same features as a regular CandyShell case, but it adds on high res, wraparound graphics and a scratch and fade resistant coating for a more than a touch of glamour. For those looking for a grippy case, however, this is not the one.
1. Mil-Spec Protection: Meets or exceeds mil-spec drop test standards while remaining quite slim.
2. Protective Lip: Relatively high lip gives you excellent lay-on-the-table design and should do a good job protecting your screen.
3. Eye-Catching Graphics: Glossy, high res wraparound graphics make the CandyShell Inked stand out from the crowd.
4. Easy Pocketability: Slim, smooth case design should slip in and out of pockets with ease.
5. Well Designed Buttons and Port Openings: Buttons are easy to press and nicely clicky, and port openings are well positioned and generously sized.
6. Scratch and Fade Resistant: Exterior of the case is specially coated to resist scratching and fading.
1. Somewhat Slippery: If you are looking for a grippy case, this is not the one for you. Consider the CandyShell Grip or MightyShell if you want to stay under the Speck umbrella.
Conclusion: If you like your phone case to be stylish as well as protective, you should take a closer look at the CandyShell Inked line. It is available in eleven beautiful designs for the iPhone 6(s)+ and can be purchased directly from Speck, as well as from Amazon and various retailers, for $44.95. Many thanks to Speck for sending me out this sample to review.
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Speck creates award-winning cases designed to make an impact – and take one. Since 2001, we’ve been making distinctive products for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, laptops, watches, and backpacks. We deliver a balance of artful design and military-grade protection, for a difference you can see and feel. Our roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring us to craft masterfully engineered products. We believe that excellence is in the details, which is why we create cases that enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices. Get to know us at speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.