Want an iPhone case no one else has? Like the protection and build quality of Speck’s CandyShell Inked line? If so, be sure to check out their new CSA Images line of Inked cases. Featuring Speck’s standard mil-spec drop protection along with high resolution graphics and glossy scratch-resistant coatings, the CSA Images line creates limited edition cases using images from CSA Design’s extensive collection. Over thirty different designs are available. The case that Speck was kind enough to send me out to review was noted as being number 55 out of 100, so these cases are limited indeed. The likelihood of someone you know ending up with the same case seems vanishingly small.
- Unique, Limited Edition Cases: Stand out from the crowd with these hip designs.
- Mil-Spec Protection: Meets or exceeds mil-spec drop test standards.
- Protective Lip: Relatively high lip gives you excellent lay-on-the-table design and should do a good job protecting your screen.
- Great Graphics: Glossy, high res, wraparound graphics make these cases stand out from the crowd.
- Easy Pocketability: Slim, smooth case design should slip in and out of pockets with ease.
- Well Designed Buttons and Port Openings: Buttons are easy to press and nicely clicky, and port openings are well positioned and generously sized.
- Cost: At $54.95, you are paying a $10 premium over a regular CandyShell Inked case.
Conclusion: With the CandyShell Inked CSA Images line, you don’t have to sacrifice protection to get a unique and stylish case. Available in thirty distinctly different limited edition designs, the CandyShell Inked CSA Images Series for iPhone 6(s)+ has an MSRP of $54.95 and is available directly from Speck:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Speck creates award-winning cases designed to make an impact – and take one. Since 2001, we’ve been making distinctive products for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, laptops, watches, and backpacks. We deliver a balance of artful design and military-grade protection, for a difference you can see and feel. Our roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring us to craft masterfully engineered products. We believe that excellence is in the details, which is why we create cases that enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices. Get to know us at speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.