Otterbox’s Symmetry Series Clear for iPhone 6s Plus offers a sleek profile, professional appearance and drop protection in a case that is grippy (but not too grippy) and feels great in the hand. What’s not to love?
* Drop protective
* Classy, professional appearance.
* Nice combination of grippy sides and smooth back gives this case an excellent feel in the hand.
* Slides easily into and out of pockets
* Crystal clear polycarbonate back shows off the beauty of your iPhone.
* Port openings should fit most third party lightning cables and headphones.
* Easy one piece installation and removal.
* Backed by Otterbox’s one year warranty.
* Polycarbonate back will surely scratch over time. However, it will probably scratch less due to its scratch resistant coating.
* No screen protector is included, but Otterbox’s Alpha Glass screen protector can be purchased separately and is a perfect fit for this case.
Conclusion: If you are in the market for a classy looking slim protective case, you should definitely give the Otterbox Symmetry Series Clear Case serious consideration. With an MSRP of $49.95 (but discounted by 25% at the time of this review), the Symmetry Clear is available from Otterbox, Amazon and various retailers and comes in four colors: black crystal, roasted crystal, grey crystal and scarlet crystal. Many thanks to Otterbox for providing these samples to me to review.
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: