I love leather folio cases for my iPhone 6s Plus, but for some reason, manufacturers tend to skimp on the protection in the design process. A protective folio case is a rarity, and a protective leather folio case is unheard of in my experience…until now. The Strada Leather Folio offers serious OtterBox protection combined with genuine leather, two card slots, and a nicely implemented stand. The leather on the case gives it a very nice feel in the hand, and provides a good amount of grip combined with the TPE rubber sides. The magnetic clasp on the case is very low profile, yet works reliably both to keep the folio closed, and to hold the folio cover open when folded back.
* Sleek, attractive appearance.
* Magnetic clasp works perfectly to keep folio closed or hold folio cover folded against the back of the case.
* Stand function is stable and easy to use, and magnets snap it closed when not in use.
* Dual card slot locations give you the opportunity to carry two cards, and maybe a folded bill.
* Easy to get on and off your iPhone.
* Very protective, with a high lip and covered buttons. Fit is similar to that of the OtterBox Symmetry.
* Volume buttons can be operated with the folio cover closed, and a cutout for the ear speaker in the folio cover enables closed cover calls.
* Port openings are generously sized.
* Feels great in the hand.
* Leather is nice, and seems as if it should wear well, but does not have a super-premium feel.
* With only two card slots, this will not replace a wallet for most people.
Conclusion: This is an absolutely outstanding product, in my opinion. I now have a new favorite case! With an MSRP of $59.95, the Strada is available in three colors and can be purchased from OtterBox and various other retailers:
For more information, feel free to check out my YouTube video review: