The Tech21 Evo Tactical is a remarkably slim iPhone case that feels great in the hand and packs a protective punch. Easy to install and remove, it uses its proprietary FlexShock material to give your iPhone 2 meters of drop protection while adding minimal bulk.
* Very nice to hold: textured TPU material has a dry, slightly grippy feel, and feels very good in the hand.
* Easy to install: as a TPU case, it slips on and off your phone with ease, yet stays nicely on the phone once installed.
* Offers 2 meters, or 6.6 ft, of drop protection.
* Works well with case compatible screen protectors.
* Slimmer than many other cases in the ‘slim protective case’ category.
* Generous port openings should pose no problem for most third party cables.
* Lip is quite minimal, which may be concerning to some people.
* Camera opening is unnecessarily large.
Conclusion: Overall, this is a very nice case. It feels great in the hand and should provide good protection for your iPhone 6s Plus or iPhone 6 Plus in the event of a fall. Many thanks to Tech21 for sending me out this sample to review. Priced at $39.99, it can be purchased directly from Tech21 as well as from a variety of other retailers.
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: