The UAG Trooper is a versatile card case with mil-spec protection and quality construction. Its sturdy back compartment holds four cards comfortably and securely and it has a nice feel in the hand. Unquestionably on the thick side, this mil-spec protective case is great for people who want a fairly significant amount of card carrying capacity, but are not fans of the folio style wallet case.
* Holds 4 cards safely and securely.
* Good quality fit and finish.
* Generous port openings should allow use of most third party headphones and lightning cables.
* Meets 810G 516.6 military drop test standards.
* Nice, moderately grippy feel in the hand.
* Adds significant thickness to your iPhone.
Conclusion: This can be a great case for you if you want some secure card carrying capacity and you don’t mind the added thickness. With an MSRP of $44.95, the UAG Trooper is available directly from UAG as well as from other retailers. Many thanks to UAG for providing this sample to me to review.
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: