The K11 is an incredibly minimal bumper case for the iPhone 6/s and 6/s Plus that maintains the original look and feel of your iPhone while providing 6 ft of drop protection. Crafted from a combination of aircraft grade aluminum and TPU, the K11 is color matched to the Space Grey, Silver, Gold and Rose Gold iPhone colors, with a few additional color variations of TPU thrown in. It’s easy to get on and off your iPhone and looks absolutely incredible. Personally, my biggest issue with the K11 is its lack of grip, but as it is intended to mimic the look and feel of your original iPhone, I guess it is working as designed.
* Exceptionally attractive. Looks practically like a naked iPhone.
* Six foot drop protection.
* Easy to install and remove.
* Excellent color match between the aluminum bumper color and iPhone color.
* TPU lining protects iPhone from potential scratching when installing and removing the K11.
* Port openings are generous and should accommodate most third party headphones and lightning cables.
* Works perfectly with ThanoTech’s E2E tempered glass screen protector.
* No noticeable effect on reception.
* One year warranty.
* Slippery. A slight improvement in grip over a naked iPhone, but not much.
* Aluminum buttons are a little wobbly (but work fine).
Conclusion: The K11 is the most attractive bumper I have ever seen. It’s amazingly minimal in size and how it can properly protect your phone in a 6 ft drop is beyond me. I wish it were grippier, but other than that, I have no complaints. Many thanks to ThanoTech for providing these samples to me to review. The K11 retails for $39.95 and is available directly from ThanoTech as well as from Amazon.com:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review for the K11:
And here’s my YouTube review for its companion edge to edge tempered glass screen protector: the E2E Glass: