If you are looking to show off the beauty of your Rose Gold iPhone, but you want a different look from a standard clear-backed case, the OtterBox Statement in Maroon combines clear, glossy polycarbonate with a genuine maroon leather inset to give your iPhone a classy and refined appearance. Very similar to the OtterBox Symmetry Clear (with the exception of the leather inset), the OtterBox Statement has nice, grippy rubber sides and a high protective lip. It is a pleasure to use, and makes your iPhone look wonderful.
* Combination of a clear back and leather inset gives the case a classy, refined appearance.
* Certified to meet OtterBox’s Drop+ Protection standard.
* Leather, scratch-resistant polycarbonate and rubber combine to give the Statement case a smooth, but grippy, feel in the hand. Very pleasant to hold.
* Easy to get on and off your iPhone.
* Nicely protective, with a reasonably high lip and covered buttons. Fit is very similar to that of the OtterBox Symmetry.
* Buttons are easy to press and nicely clicky.
* Camera opening is well proportioned, does not affect flash usage, and is deep enough to protect the iPhone’s protruding camera.
* Port openings are generously sized, and very slightly larger than those on the OtterBox Symmetry case.
* Will not fit with a number of edge to edge screen protectors due to its protective lip. It fits perfectly with OtterBox’s Alpha Glass screen protector, however!
Conclusion: The Statement is a winner, in my view. Lovely, sleek, and protective, it shows off the beauty of your iPhone while protecting it. The Statement is available in four colors (black, blue, grey and maroon) and can be purchased for $49.95 from OtterBox and $39.95 from Apple:
For more information, feel free to check out my YouTube video review: