Thin and beautiful, with multidimensional kaleidoscopic patterns and mil-spec drop protection, the Evutec Kaleidoscope case will protect your iPhone while standing out from the crowd. It is crafted from TPU that has been fused with a thin layer of glittering celluloid, producing a unique and unusual phone case.
* Mil-spec drop protection.
* Very slim profile.
* Glossy TPU material has a nice, slightly grippy feel.
* Celluloid patterns are unique and lovely.
* Exterior is treated for extra scratch resistance.
* Generous port openings should pose no problem for most third party cables.
* Lip is quite minimal, which may be concerning to some people.
* The TPU in the area around the volume buttons is a little loose.
Conclusion: Overall, this is an attractive and unusual case. It feels nice in the hand and should provide good protection in the event of a fall. Priced at $29.95, it comes in five colors, is available for both the iPhone 6/s and 6/s Plus, and can be purchased directly from Evutec as well as from Amazon.
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: