Moshi has a very nice product in its iGlaze Luxe. Aircraft-grade aluminum sides, combined with soft rubber cushioning and a clear acrylic back, work together to show off your iPhone while protecting it. And unlike some aluminum bumper cases, such as the ThanoTech K11, the iGlaze Luxe has enough lip and enough grippy rubber that it is not overly slippery.
* Mil-spec drop protection.
* High protective lip should provide excellent protection to the iPhone’s delicate screen.
* Two interchangeable inner rubber bumpers in different colors are included, so you can change the look of the case at will.
* Aircraft-grade aluminum exterior feels quite sturdy and protective and looks lovely on the phone.
* Reception is unaffected by the aluminum bumper due to the thick rubber layer surrounding the phone.
* Acrylic back plate is treated for extra scratch resistance, but is also unlikely to get scratched much due to the raised protective lip around it.
* Deep port openings may cause an issue for some L shaped headphone plugs.
* Volume buttons and power button are somewhat stiff.
* A little tricky to get on right.
Conclusion: Overall, this is an attractive and functional bumper case that should provide good protection while showing off all your iPhone glory. Priced at $49.95, it comes in two colors (titanium gray and rose pink) and can be purchased directly from Moshi as well as from Amazon.com. Many thanks to Moshi for sending me out this sample to review:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: