If you are seeking a well-made iPhone case that has the look of leather without all the guilt associated with it, the very nicely crafted Moshi iGlaze Napa may be a great choice for you. With mil-spec drop certification and featuring hybrid construction of polycarbonate combined with shock absorbing materials and a vegan leather backing, the Moshi iGlaze Napa is a very attractive case. And unlike many cases that claim to be made of ‘vegan leather’, the artificial leather used in this case looks good and feels sturdy and well made.
* Mil-spec drop test certification.
* Vegan leather back panel is very nice: appearance and feel is close to that of genuine leather and seems as if it should wear well.
* Port openings are generous and should fit most third party cables.
* Has a protective lip around the perimeter to help protect the screen. This lip is not particularly high, however.
* Fit and finish are excellent.
* Limited lifetime warranty available as long as you register your product with Moshi.
* Relatively expensive.
* Buttons feel somewhat mushy.
* Cutout for Apple logo, while attractive, lessens the protective aspects of this case.
The iGlaze Napa comes in at a fairly high price point of $49.95, but it offers mil-spec drop protection and it is an attractive, classy looking case that looks great on your iPhone and feels good in your hand. Available in both iPhone 6/6s and 6 Plus/6s Plus versions, it comes in Caramel Beige, Onyx Black, Burgundy Red, and Midnight Blue, and can be purchased directly from Moshi as well as from other retailers:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: