Like the idea of a folio case but want to be able to do some basic tasks with the cover closed? The Moshi SenseCover may be for you! It allows you to see the identifying information for incoming calls and swipe to accept or reject them: all with the cover closed. Similarly, you can swipe to turn off alarms as well as see the time and date without opening the folio cover. It may be a bit gimmicky, but it is fun, and for someone who likes folio cases but has frequent incoming phone calls, it could be exceedingly convenient. On top of that, the SenseCover is a slim folio case with a nice feature set. It has a well designed media stand, a protective TPU enclosure for your phone and a magnetic closure to keep the cover closed when not in use.
* Clever viewing window and touch sensitive buttons allow you to accept or reject incoming calls and turn off alarms without opening the folio cover.
* Ear speaker opening allows you to talk on the phone with the folio cover closed.
* Nicely implemented magnetic clasp does a very good job in keeping the folio cover closed when not in use.
* Media stand allows your iPhone to be placed at various angles and is quite stable.
* Case is quite slim and has a pleasant feel in the hand.
* Port openings are reasonably generous and should accommodate most third party lightning cables and headphones.
* Not much grip. If you have your heart set on a grippy case, this is not for you.
Conclusion: Overall, the Moshi SenseCover for iPhone 6s Plus is a very nice product with a fun and unusual feature. People who get a lot of incoming calls and don’t want to fiddle with a folio cover every time they answer or reject a call should really consider this case. The Moshi SenseCover has an MSRP of $49.95 for the iPhone 6(s) Plus version and an MSRP of $44.95 for the iPhone 6(s) version. Many thanks to Moshi for sending me out this sample to review. The SenseCover comes in three colors: Steel Black, Sahara Beige and Rose Pink and can be purchased directly from Moshi as well as from other retailers:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: