At .15 mm thick, the Phantom tempered glass screen protector is exceedingly thin and leaves generous margins for exceptional case compatibility. Its standout feature, however, is the forgiving nature of its adhesive. Like all the screen protectors I have reviewed from this company, the Phantom can be lifted back off your iPhone and reapplied in the event of an unsuccessful install…something many tempered glass screen protectors do not respond positively to.
* .15 mm in thickness
* Excellent optical clarity
* No interference with 3D Touch
* Good oleophobic coating
* Very case compatible
* Excellent adhesive makes it possible to lift up and reapply the Phantom without damage to the screen protector.
* Nice rounded edges feel pleasant under the fingertips.
* Perhaps just a little bit too narrow. My install was a hair off to one side, but even if I had been spot on, I think the Phantom would have been very slightly too narrow for the touch screen. This is not really a usability issue, but it does make the Phantom more visible than it otherwise would be.
Conclusion: Overall, the Phantom is a very nice case compatible screen protector. Its thinness makes it almost unnoticeable on your phone; the only place you are likely to notice it is along the sides of the touchscreen. Available solely from Cupert Technology (maker of the Cinder curved glass screen protector), the Phantom retails for $29.99 for iPhone 6s Plus (and $5 less for the iPhone 6s version). Many thanks to Cupert for sending me out this screen protector to review:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: