With the Symmetry line, OtterBox has mastered the art of the slim, tough, protective case. With a highly scratch resistant matte polycarbonate back, grippy sides and excellent protective lip, the Symmetry Colors cases will provide excellent, long lasting protection for your iPhone SE. Interestingly, OtterBox chose to redesign the Symmetry cases for the iPhone SE, rather than just using the old Symmetry design for the 5 and 5s. The newly redesigned Symmetry cases have much more grip, due to increased rubber on the sides of the case, and they sport a more rounded, modern design.
* Highly scratch resistant matte polycarbonate back.
* Nicely grippy sides, but still slips easily into pockets and bags.
* Certified to meet OtterBox’s Drop+ Protection standards
* Generous port openings
* Excellent feel in the hand
* High protective lip
* One year warranty
* Power button is a little stiff
* Relatively tight fit: takes a bit of effort to get on and off your iPhone SE.
Conclusion: The Symmetry series is an excellent, protective choice for your iPhone SE. These cases will wear well and do a great job protecting your iPhone. With an MSRP of $39.99, the Symmetry cases come in 5 solid colors (the red case reviewed here is the Rosso Corsa; the Symmetry is also available in black, white, blue and pink) and are available directly from OtterBox as well as from other retailers. Many thanks to OtterBox for sending me out this case to review.
Amazon: (affiliate): http://amzn.to/1rirB1a
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: