Want a case with gorgeous graphics for your new iPhone SE, but don’t want to skimp on drop protection? Check out Speck’s Inked line. These cases meet or exceed military drop test standards, while sporting scratch and fade resistant wrap-around graphics. Admittedly, these cases don’t provide much in the way of grip, and their scratch-resistant coating most definitely doesn’t make them scratchproof (it just reduces the scratching), but they look great on your phone and provide good drop protection while doing so.
- Mil-Spec Protection: Meets or exceeds mil-spec drop test standards.
- Protective Lip: Relatively high lip gives you excellent lay-on-the-table design and should do a good job protecting your screen.
- Great Graphics: Glossy, high res, wraparound graphics make these cases stand out from the crowd.
- Easy Pocketability: Slim, smooth case design should slip in and out of pockets with ease.
- Well Designed Buttons and Port Openings: Buttons are easy to press and nicely clicky, and port openings are well positioned and generously sized.
- Somewhat Slippery: If you are looking for grip, check out the CandyShell Grip.
Available from Speck with an MSRP of $39.95, the CandyShell Inked line comes in 10 lovely colors. Many thanks to Speck for sending these cases out to me to review.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1Tt8qsp (affiliate link)
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: