Looking for a quality leather folio case for your iPhone 6s Plus, but don’t want the bulk of a serious wallet case? Check out the Adopted Leather Folio. Crafted from premium pebbled leather with a protective polycarbonate frame, this slim folio has two card slots, giving you rudimentary card storage ability, but retains its slim profile by not adding additional card slots and pockets. In the world of folio cases, less can definitely be more, and the Adopted Leather Folio hits the perfect balance with this Leather Folio case. In addition, the leather on this case is very good quality, and the pebbled texture provides a reasonable amount of grip.
- Very attractive design.
- Good quality genuine leather
- Folio cover folds very nicely around to the back of the phone when not in use and feels quite comfortable in your palm while folded back.
- Easy access to all buttons and port openings due to the open nature of the design.
- Slim profile.
- Easy installation and removal.
- No clasp to keep the folio cover closed.
- Case will not close very well if both card slots are filled.
- Like most cases of this sort, it will provide only minimal protection in the event of a drop.
Conclusion: Overall, I think the Adopted Leather Folio is an outstanding case if you are primarily interested in a folio, rather than a wallet case. Its two card slots provide pretty minimal storage, and like most cases of this sort, the folio cover doesn’t close as well when cards are present. But if you just want to use it with a single card, or with no cards at all, the Adopted Leather Folio is a pleasure to use and will provide you with a sleek leather phone case experience.
Available in three colors, Navy, White and Sumatra, the Adopted Leather Folio for iPhone 6s Plus retails for $49.99 and can be purchased directly from Adopted as well as from Best Buy and other retailers. Many thanks to the kind folks at Adopted for sending this case out to me to review.
http://amzn.to/1rx1hk7 (affiliate link)
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: