Like the phone case wallet concept, but don’t want to carry the whole wallet case around all the time? Check out the Doc Artisan Sport Wallet. With three card slots and a slide pocket, there is quite a bit of storage space in this wallet case, and the slim inner iPhone case is magnetically detachable for those days when you want a more minimal iPhone case experience.
- Nice quality distressed leather exterior looks and feels great, and gives you a good grip.
- Magnetically attached inner phone case is secure, yet attaches and detaches from the wallet case with ease.
- Three card slots and one slide pocket will hold quite a bit.
- Magnets in the case do not cause any functionality issues with your phone: Apple Pay works perfectly. They should also not affect NFC or harm your credit cards in any way.
- Inner phone case is compatible with Doc Artisan’s MagMount and other magnetic mounting systems.
- Sport Wallet case is a bit bulky when loaded up with cards. Fortunately, you can always detach the inner iPhone case and roam free!
- Like most cases of this sort, the Doc Artisan Sport Wallet is not drop rated.
Conclusion: Designed for those who don’t want to cart around a wallet case all the time, the Sport Wallet’s quality construction and premium leather make this case a pleasure to use. Available in brown and black, the Sport Wallet Case for iPhone SE/5/5s retails for $45.00 and can be purchased directly from Doc Artisan. Many thanks to the kind folks at Doc Artisan for sending these cases out to me to review!
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: