If you are concerned about cell phone radiation, and you like leather wallet cases, Silent Pocket has a product for you: the Anti-Radiation & RFID Secure iPhone Fold Over Wallet for iPhone 6s Plus. The company claims that this wallet case deflects and absorbs both Thermal Radiation and Extremely Low Frequencies (ELF) as well as protecting your credit cards from RFID skimmers, and while I have absolutely no way of evaluating their claims one way or another, I can attest to the fact that the wallet case is well made from quality materials, fits the iPhone 6s Plus nicely and has a pleasant feel in the hand.
- Crafted from good quality Napa leather, with a sturdy plastic inner iPhone cradle.
- Quite capacious, with four credit card slots and two inner slide pockets for bills and receipts.
- Shielded to block cell phone radiation to the body: both Thermal Radiation and Extremely Low Frequencies (ELF).
- Shielding does not affect use of cellular, Bluetooth, wifi or GPS functions.
- Wallet is RFID/ NFC Secure, so it should protect your cards from unauthorized RFID skimming…but Apple Pay works fine.
- No closure mechanism for the folio cover.
- When all the card slots are filled, the wallet cover does not close terribly well.
Conclusion: Overall, this is a very nice quality leather wallet case for your iPhone 6s Plus. And if it has the side benefit of protecting you from potentially dangerous radiation and shielding your credit cards from RFID skimmers, then so much the better! The case is available directly from Silent Pocket, as well as from Amazon, and has an MSRP of $89.95:
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: