If you have a new iPhone SE and are looking for a nice protective case that also shows off your iPhone’s good looks, check out the new Symmetry Clear. With grippy rubber sides and a crystal clear polycarbonate back, this case does a fantastic job showcasing your iPhone while protecting it from drops and scratches. Unlike the many iPhone 5 and 5s cases that have been re-branded as iPhone SE cases, the new Symmetry Clear was developed specifically for the iPhone SE, and this is clearly evident in its modern design esthetic. The corners are rounded, rather than boxy, and its whole look is quite reminiscent of that of the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus.
- Meets the requirements of OtterBox’s Drop+ Protection certification.
- The combination of rubber sides and a smooth polycarbonate back give this case a nice amount of grip and a great feel in the hand.
- Works perfectly with OtterBox’s Alpha Glass screen protector (not included).
- Crystal clear polycarbonate back shows off the beauty of your iPhone SE.
- Generous port openings should allow you to use many third party headphones and lightning cables.
- High protective lip provides good protection for your iPhone’s vulnerable screen.
- Backed by OtterBox’s one year warranty.
- The glossy polycarbonate back is scratch resistant, but most definitely not scratch proof. If scratches really bother you, you might want to look at the OtterBox Symmetry Colors cases, which have a much more scratch resistant matte polycarbonate back.
Conclusion: Overall, I think that this is an outstanding case for the iPhone SE, which combines protection with beauty. It is available directly from OtterBox for $39.95 as well as from other retailers, and comes in two colors: Black Crystal and Grey Crystal. Many thanks to OtterBox for sending me out these samples to review.
http://amzn.to/1TbdmCJ (affiliate link)
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Read more on Tech-Reviewer.com