Love leather iPhone cases, but still crave the security of a case with mil-spec drop protection? Check out the ITG Level Prestige from Patchworks. This case features a leather exterior layered on top of a polycarbonate shell, which fits over a soft TPU interior. This combination of materials, combined with a nice protective lip, enables this case to achieve mil-spec drop test certification…a rarity for leather iPhone cases.
- Leather exterior, combined with metallic paint accents, give the case an attractive appearance.
- Meets or exceeds US Military Standard Drop Test requirements.
- Nice protective lip should provide good protection to your iPhone screen in the event of a tumble.
- Generous port openings should fit most third party headphones and lightning cables.
- Two piece design makes getting this case on and off your iPhone a snap.
- Leather is nice, but not super-premium.
Conclusion: Overall, this is a nice quality leather case for your iPhone 6s Plus, and the fact that it has mil-spec certification makes it even more attractive. The case is available directly from Patchworks for $38, and comes in six colors (black, blue, navy, red, pink and taupe):
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Read on Tech-Reviewer.com