Most iPhone wallet cases suffer from the same major flaw: they develop an unsightly bulge once you start filling up their card slots. But with the Phone Wallet, the clever folks at Bellroy have figured out how to fit five cards in their wallet case and still have the case close normally. Now, it is not a slim case to start with, but it does not become any less slim with the addition of cards, so it always presents an attractive and refined appearance.
- Fits 5 cards, or 4 cards and some cash with ease. Uses two storage areas: one in the folio cover and one tucked in a secret slot beneath the iPhone cradle.
- Closes perfectly when fully loaded. No unsightly bulge!
- Nice materials and construction: exterior is crafted from a smooth, soft, vegetable tanned, full grain leather and the interior is lined with a soft microfiber. The sides of the phone cradle are made from a polymer which is color matched with some degree of success to the color of the leather.
- Handy folio stand function is great for media consumption.
- Backed by Bellroy’s 3 year warranty.
- No closure mechanism for the folio cover.
- Case is pretty easy to install, but is rather difficult to take off your phone. Not a great choice for frequent case changers.
Overall, this is an impressive product. It has a serious card carrying capacity without that unsightly bulge. With an MSRP of $99.95, the Bellroy Phone Wallet for the iPhone 6s Plus and 6 Plus is available in 3 colors: Tamarillo, Black and Blue Steel, and can be purchased directly from Bellroy. This case is also available for the iPhone 6 and 6s for ten dollars less. Many thanks to Bellroy for sending me out this sample to review.
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Read more on Tech-Reviewer.com…