Looking for a truly gorgeous leather folio case for your iPhone 6s Plus? High end doesn’t begin to describe the quality of leather used on the Vaja Agenda case. I’ve reviewed a lot of leather iPhone cases, and while many of them have been very nice in terms of leather, none has come close to the level of quality of the Vaja Agenda. Imbued with a lovely leather aroma, the Agenda has a soft, buttery feel in the hand that makes you reluctant to put it down. This case provides a great user experience…although using it feels a bit like a guilty pleasure. How well it will hold up over time, I don’t know: according to Vaja’s website, the leather will darken with use, and being a soft leather, it is going to be vulnerable to marks and scratching. However, it could certainly be argued that this will simply add more character to the case.
- Gorgeous, high end leather. Very, very impressive.
- Surprisingly grippy exterior. This is not a slippery leather in the least.
- Attractive embossed leather lining in the interior of the case.
- Easy access to all buttons and port openings due to the open nature of the design.
- Slim profile.
- Easy installation and removal.
- Embedded rare earth magnets in the folio cover give this case an unobtrusive, effective magnetic closure system. No cumbersome straps or latches are required.
- No extra features such as card slots or a folio stand are included.
- Like most cases of this sort, the Agenda will provide only minimal drop protection for your iPhone.
Conclusion: If you love leather and don’t mind paying for quality, the Vaja Agenda is a great choice for you. It does one thing, and it does it well: it excels at being a slim, high end leather folio case. It doesn’t try to be a wallet case, or a stand case, or anything else. If this is what you are looking for, the Agenda is for you! Available directly from Vaja, the Agenda can either be purchased for $109 in several off the shelf color varieties (currently Chilli, Black, Pinecone and Blue) or for $139, you can opt for their customizable version where you can choose the leather type and colors to build the case of your dreams. Many thanks to the kind folks at Vaja for sending this case out to me to review!
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Read more on Tech-Reviewer.com…