Folio style wallet cases tend to have one major drawback: floppy folio cover syndrome. The folio cover is fine when it is being used to close the wallet case, but when it is open, it flops about irritatingly. Toffee has come up with an interesting answer to this with their Flip Wallet case. The Flip Wallet has a strong magnet on the back of the case which attaches the folio cover to the back of the case. This may seem like a small thing, but it is definitely a value added feature when using the Flip Wallet. Other nice things about this wallet case are the fact that it is made of a nice quality genuine leather and that it has a reasonably large card capacity of four card slots and one slide pocket. When filled to capacity, like most wallet cases, it tends to bulge out a bit, although it will still close OK if you use the included elastic strap. With only two cards in the card slots, however, it closes quite well and still maintains a slim profile.
- Genuine leather and good build quality.
- Innovative back magnet folds folio cover out of the way securely when not in use.
- Reasonably generous carrying capacity: four card slots and one slide pocket.
- No magnetic closure for folio cover: only an elastic strap.
- Like most wallet cases of this sort, case will only provide minimal protection in the event of a fall.
- Back camera will, of course, be blocked by the folio cover when it is folded back.
Conclusion: The Toffee Flip Wallet is a well made leather wallet case with a nicely implemented folio cover containment solution. With an MSRP of $59.95, the Flip Wallet is available in Black, Red and Tan and can be purchased directly from Toffee as well as from Amazon. Many thanks to Toffee for sending me out this sample to review.
http://amzn.to/1XOkGLy (affiliate link)
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Read more on Tech-Reviewer.com…