If you are a fan of aluminum iPhone cases but have concerns about signal loss, you might want to consider the cleverly designed Moshi iGlaze Armour for iPhone SE. This case sports a diamond cut aluminum backplate…but has polycarbonate sides as well as polycarbonate panels on the top and bottom of the case so that reception is unaffected. In addition, the iGlaze Armour recently gained its military drop test certification (MIL-STD 810G), so it should do a good job in protecting your iPhone in most four foot drops.
- Fancy, high end appearance.
- Golden Rose is an excellent color match with a Rose Gold iPhone SE.
- Aluminum backplate appears to have no effect on reception.
- Fit and finish are excellent.
- Limited lifetime warranty available as long as you register your product with Moshi.
- Very little grip.
- Volume buttons are rather stiff.
- Cutout for Apple logo, while attractive, lessens the protective aspects of this case.
The iGlaze Armour is a bit on the expensive side at $39.95, but its diamond cut aluminum backplate has a classy, high end look that makes your iPhone SE shine. Available in Golden Rose and Gunmetal Gray, it can be purchased directly from Moshi as well as from other retailers:
http://amzn.to/1ZJA9JY (affiliate link)
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Read more on Tech-Reviewer.com…