The RhinoShield CrashGuard is an absolutely amazing product, in my opinion. Extremely thin and lightweight, this bumper offers 11.5 feet of drop protection for your iPhone 6(s) Plus and looks great doing it. I have reviewed this product several times, and have always been impressed. Recently, RhinoShield came out with some new CrashGuard colors for the summer in cool green and blue hues and they were kind enough to send them out to me to review.
- Crazy high drop protection. 11.5 feet is insane!
- Good amount of lip on both the front and the back of the bumper case.
- Very nicely made.
- Makes your iPhone look fantastic and super thin!
- New summer colors are very attractive.
- Not much grip.
- The lightning port opening is a bit on the small side, so not all third party lightning cables are going to fit. Some will, some won’t…
Conclusion: Overall, this is an outstanding bumper and it really shows off the beauty of your iPhone 6s Plus. I wish this were a grippier bumper case, but that is my only real complaint. It’s a great bumper case, and very reasonably priced at $24.99. It can be purchased directly from the manufacturer, Evolutive Labs, or from Amazon.com:
http://amzn.to/1OtASw6 (affiliate link)
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review: