The Tech21 Evo Mesh is a remarkably slim iPhone 6s Plus case that feels good in the hand and packs a protective punch. Easy to install and remove, it uses its proprietary FlexShock material to give your iPhone two meters of drop protection while adding minimal bulk. However, it is not without its drawbacks. Perhaps as a result of the easy on and off of this case, the sides fit rather loosely, which could potentially lead to dust or dirt getting trapped between the case and the phone. People who keep their phones in pristine environments need to worry less about this, but those who expose their phones to dust, dirt or sand might want to approach this phone case with caution.
- Nice hand feel: glossy TPU material has a slightly grippy feel and feels pleasant to hold.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Offers 2 meters, or 6.6 ft, of drop protection.
- Slimmer than many other cases in the ‘slim protective case’ category, and very lightweight.
- Generous port openings should pose no problem for most third party cables.
- Nice, clicky buttons.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Lip is quite minimal, which may be concerning to some people.
- Sides fit quite loosely and may lead to a scratch hazard over time due to particles getting trapped between the case and the phone.
- Glossy TPU will tend to show fingerprints and smudges.
Conclusion: Overall, this is a slim, lightweight case which feels good in the hand and should provide good protection in the event of a fall. Priced at $39.99, it comes in eight colors and can be purchased directly from Tech21 as well as from a variety of other retailers. Many thanks to Tech21 for sending me out this sample to review.
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Read more on Tech-Reviewer.com…
Thanks for watching!