Crafted from genuine leather with card storage and a magnetic clasp, the IrisLili Card Folio is remarkably slimline and very pleasant to use. Its combination of both back and interior card slots allows you to store up to 4 cards while maintaining a slim form factor and full use of its magnetic clasp functionality. Cases which put all their card slots on the inside of the folio cover risk an obesity problem in which the folio cover will not close nicely when the card slots are all filled; the IrisLili Card Folio neatly avoids this pitfall by placing only a single card slot on the interior of the case and placing the bulk of the card storage in the card slot on the back of the case.
- Card slot for 2 to 3 cards on the back of the case in addition to a single card slot on inside of folio cover.
- Slim form factor.
- Convenient magnetic clasp.
- Genuine leather and top quality construction.
- Elegant quilted cover and nicely finished microfiber interior.
- Open bottom, while not very protective, yields unfettered port access.
- Lovely hand feel.
- Not particularly protective in the event of a fall.
Conclusion: Overall, the IrisLili Card Folio by Doc Artisan is a well made, slimline leather card folio case for your iPhone 6s Plus or 6 Plus. It is available directly from Doc Artisan and the version for the 6s Plus/6 Plus retails for $60, while the one for the 6/6s is available for $10 less. It comes in five colors: Champagne, Lavender, Red, Pink and Black. Many thanks to Doc Artisan for sending me out these samples to review.
Finally, if you’d like more details, here is a link to my YouTube review:
Read more on Tech-Reviewer.com…