The ITG Level Pro is a super slim card case with military drop test standard certification. It will carry a single card in a well designed card slot on the case back, and it is easy to get on and off your iPhone. Port openings are generous and the fit on the phone is very good. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have as much grip as its cousin the ITG Level, and the white color case that I was sent as a review unit has a problem with flashback when the back camera’s flash is used. This may not be an issue with the darker case colors, however.
- Certified to meet US military drop test standards.
- Slim form factor.
- Single card slot.
- Good protective lip.
- Easy on and off: good for nervous case installers/removers.
- Nice build quality and good fit on phone.
- Somewhat precarious stand functionality.
- Generous port openings.
- Camera flash causes hazing on photos, at least in the white case color I tested. The darker colors of this case may be fine, however.
- Not as grippy as its little brother, the ITG Level case. Lacks grip lines on sides.
Conclusion: Overall, this is a nice, slim case for someone who is looking for the ability to carry a single card, combined with mil-spec drop protection. The flash issue is unfortunate, but it may be confined to the lighter colors of this case. Available in black, white, sand, red and pink, the ITG Level Pro is available directly from Patchworks, as well as from Amazon, with an MSRP of $24.95. Many thanks to Patchworks for sending me out this sample to review.
Read more on Tech-Reviewer.com…