With 10 feet of drop protection, a matte textured finish and a slimmer and more sophisticated design, the Presidio Grip is a huge leap forward for Speck. Of all the cases in Speck’s new Presidio lineup, the Presidio Grip is the one that has changed the most. In designing it, Speck took its iconic CandyShell Grip, modified its grip lines to be more subtle and sophisticated, and got rid of the shiny polycarbonate finish along the way. As a bonus feature of its new Impactium protective material, Speck was also able to more than double its level of protection while making the case even thinner. Win, win, win!!
- 10 feet of drop protection.
- Excellent grip.
- Newly redesigned grip lines seem to flow with the case much more smoothly, for a more elegant and sophisticated look.
- New matte, textured exterior is very scratch resistant and has a great feel in the hand.
- Buttons are easy to press and covered with rubber for protection.
- Nice protective lip around the screen.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Lightning port opening is slightly smaller than on the iPhone 6s Plus CandyShell line.
Available directly from Speck as well as from other retailers, the MSRP on the Presidio Grip is $44.95 and it is available in six beautiful colors. Many thanks to Speck for sending me out this sample to review.
http://amzn.to/2cUxZXI (amazon affiliate link)
More on Tech-Reviewer.com…