Featuring 10 feet of drop protection, along with a scratch resistant exterior, slimmer form factor, and lifetime warranty, the new Speck Presidio Inked cases for iPhone 7 Plus are hard to beat. The exterior finish of this case now has a matte finish, and should be much more scratch resistant than the CandyShell Inked cases it replaces. Its closest Speck cousin from the previous generation is probably the CandyShell Inked Luxury. It has the same kind of metallic matte finish and should be similarly scratch resistant. It does not have the slightly textured finish of the regular Presidio case, however, and is probably not quite as scratch resistant as that case.
- 10 feet of drop protection.
- New matte exterior is much more scratch resistant than the CandyShell Inked’s glossy polycarbonate finish.
- Buttons are easy to press and covered with rubber for protection.
- Nice protective lip around the screen.
- Beautiful designs.
- Not much grip.
- Lightning port opening is slightly smaller than on the iPhone 6s Plus CandyShell line.
Available directly from Speck as well as from other retailers, the MSRP on the Presidio Inked is $49.95 and it is available in 9 beautiful designs. Many thanks to Speck for sending me out this sample to review.
http://amzn.to/2ckebgL (amazon affiliate link)
More on Tech-reviewer.com…