Looking for a tough, slim case for your new iPhone 7 Plus? Check out the OtterBox Symmetry. With an extremely scratch resistant polycarbonate back combined with a synthetic rubber interior, OtterBox’s Symmetry provides solid protection in a slim, pocketable form factor.
- Certified to meet the standards of OtterBox’s Drop+ Protection program.
- Good grip from the rubber on the sides of the case.
- Matte polycarbonate back is very scratch resistant.
- Relatively high lip provides good screen protection.
- One piece design is easy to install and remove.
- Excellent build quality.
- Lightning port opening is a little shallow and may not accommodate all third party lightning cables.
With an MSRP of $49.95, the Symmetry Colors cases come in five colors (Black, Saltwater Taffy and Island Sherbet are featured here; the other two colors are Rosso Corsa and Candy Shop) and are available directly from OtterBox as well as from other retailers. Many thanks to OtterBox for sending me out these samples to review.
http://amzn.to/2cFq005 (affiliate link)
More on Tech-Reviewer.com…