If you have a new Galaxy S7 and are looking for a slim case with solid drop protection, you should look at the Composite Case by UAG. A combination of durable polycarbonate and TPE rubber, the UAG Composite Case meets or exceeds the standards for military drop test certification and has a great feel in the hand.
- Fused polycarbonate and rubber for a protective and relatively grippy case. The materials themselves are not that grippy, but due to numerous grip lines and indentations, the overall result is a medium-grip case that still slides easily into and out of pockets and bags.
- Easy press buttons.
- High protective lip around screen.
- Slightly oversized corners that provide both drop protection and lay on the table protection and grip for the back of the case.
- Mil-Spec drop protection rated (MIL STD 810G 516.6).
- Reasonably easy to put on and take off.
- Thin, stylish form factor.
- Industrial design may not be to all people’s tastes…but I really like it 🙂
Conclusion: Thin, reasonably grippy, and mil-spec drop rated, the UAG Composite Case will protect your Galaxy S7 and look great while doing it. Available directly from UAG as well as from other retailers, it comes in 7 lovely colors and retails for $34.95. Many thanks to UAG for sending this sample out to me to review:
http://amzn.to/2diCZol (amazon affiliate link)
More on Tech-Reviewer.com…