A large case, with a solid feel, built in screen protector and serious grip, the OtterBox Defender should provide outstanding protection for your iPhone 7 Plus. Its included belt clip is excellent for people who are looking for that type of functionality and even for those who are not interested in carrying their phone in that manner, the belt clip can be useful in its media stand mode. The OtterBox Defender may be overkill for people who need a more basic, everyday protective case, but for those whose lifestyles lead to hazardous conditions for their mobile electronics, it can be perfect.
- Great grip.
- Excellent screen protection, from both the built in screen protector and the high lip surrounding the screen.
- Reasonably easy to get on and off your iPhone.
- Comes with a rotating belt clip which doubles as a media stand.
- Construction is solid and well built.
- Membrane over the home button works perfectly when operating Touch ID.
- Provides port protection for lightning port and mute switch.
- Adds a great deal of thickness and weight to your iPhone.
- Screen protector, although usable, has a significant air gap which necessitates extra force when typing and swiping.
- Buttons require some extra force to push. Hopefully this will loosen up over time.
With an MSRP of $59.95, the OtterBox Defender for iPhone 7 Plus is available directly from OtterBox as well as many other retailers. It is currently available in black, blue, purple and green. Many thanks to the kind folks at OtterBox for sending me out this sample to review.
http://amzn.to/2dlqcRn (Amazon affiliate link)
Read more on Tech-Reviewer.com…