There’s a lot to love about the Pelican Protector for iPhone 7 Plus. Boasting military grade drop protection, this case has a nice degree of grip and a remarkably good feel in the hand. It feels comfortable, like an instant ‘old favorite’. Unfortunately, the iPhone 7 Plus version of this case only comes in two color combinations: a grey with black, and a pink with grey, but if either of those options appeals to you, you are all set.
- Meets or exceeds military drop test standards.
- Nicely clicky buttons are rubber covered for protection.
- Generous lightning port opening should accommodate many third party lightning cables.
- Protruding camera is well protected.
- Good lay on the table design for both the front and back of the phone. The front has a nicely protective lip and the back has a slightly raised rubber strip running around its perimeter which makes the case less likely to slide about on a flat surface.
- Great hand feel and a pleasant, moderate amount of grip.
- Easy installation and removal.
- Limited lifetime guarantee (conditions apply, of course).
- Only comes in two colors.
- Small gap at the top of the lightning port opening.
The Pelican Protector for iPhone 7 Plus comes in two colors, retails for $39.99 and is available directly from Pelican as well as from other retailers. Many thanks to Pelican for sending me out this sample to review.
http://amzn.to/2en8cWa (Amazon affiliate link).