Don’t want to sacrifice beauty in order to get excellent drop protection? Want to show off your gorgeous new iPhone 7 Plus with a truly transparent case? Check out the Incipio Reprieve Sport! This case’s back is fully transparent, rather than the frosted translucent look that so many ‘clear’ cases have this year, and it has a variety of colored sides that really catch the eye.
- 12 ft. of drop protection.
- Crystal clear polycarbonate back.
- Protruding corners give extra protection in the event of a corner strike, as well as adding additional grip.
- Buttons are clicky and easy to press.
- Camera is well protected.
- Polycarbonate back has a scratch resistant coating, which will help with the almost inevitable scratching that glossy polycarbonate endures, and a small lip around its edge which will keep the back of the case from touching, as long as the case is laid on a flat surface.
- Case is attractive, and has a nice feel in the hand. There is a small amount of grip on the sides, making it comfortable to hold, and the slick back makes it easy to slide in and out of pockets and handbags.
- Slick polycarbonate back attracts fingerprints, and is vulnerable to scratching, despite its scratch resistant coating.
Overall, this is a very attractive case which has an impressive amount of drop protection. With an MSRP of $39.99, it comes in seven different colored side variations, and is available directly from Incipio as well as from other retailers. Many thanks to the kind folks at Incipio for sending me out these samples to review.
http://amzn.to/2hQ7QOf (amazon affiliate link)