Hand crafted in Argentina, the Vaja Wallet Agenda is an outstandingly lovely wallet case for the iPhone 7 Plus. This is the kind of leather you have to touch to believe: supple, silky, and exceedingly high end. Like most cases of its genre, it isn’t particularly protective and it lacks any sort of closure mechanism, but the quality of its leather and overall construction may make you willing to overlook such things.
- Hand crafted in Argentina out of astonishingly nice full grain cowhide.
- Five card slots and one large slide pocket give this wallet case a good amount of capacity.
- Card slots are nicely crafted and cards slide easily in and out.
- Beautiful leather lining adds to the luxurious appearance of this case.
- iPhone is easy to install and remove.
- Protruding iPhone camera is well protected by the case and the camera opening is lined in black to avoid flash photography issues.
- Case is well crafted and is an absolute pleasure to hold.
- No closure mechanism for the folio cover.
- Like most cases of this kind, the cover bulges outward when the card slots are filled.
- Case will probably provide only minimal protection in the event of a fall.
Overall, if you value high end leather goods, the Vaja Wallet Agenda may be the perfect iPhone case for you. Its gorgeous leather feels wonderful in the hand and has a very executive appearance. Available in 7 different color combinations at the time of this review, it ranges in price from $119 to $129 and is available directly from Vaja. Many thanks to the kind folks at Vaja for sending me out this sample in the Chili/London color combination to review.
For more information on this lovely case, check out my full YouTube review: