Looking for a lovely leather wallet case for your iPhone 7 Plus, but want to have drop protection as well? Check out the Wallet Book from Sena. This beautifully crafted wallet case features quality vegetable tanned leather, a good amount of card storage space, a well implemented media stand and a drop protective phone cradle. Part of Sena’s new Drop Safe Technology program, the phone cradle has impact resistant technology which should help protect your phone in drops up to four feet, according to the Sena website. The Wallet Book is not mil-spec certified, however.
- Genuine, vegetable tanned leather.
- Excellent build quality.
- Features Drop Safe Technology by Sena, which provides drop protection to your iPhone.
- High protective lip around screen.
- Phone cradle is much more protective than on most wallet cases: all four sides are covered, and buttons are covered as well.
- Protruding camera is sufficiently protected and camera opening is lined in black to prevent flash issues.
- Features two card slots, plus one clear ID window and a large slide pocket for cards or cash.
- Nice hand feel.
- Convenient, stable media stand.
- Buttons are slightly stiffer than on some cases.
- Like most folio style wallet cases, it does not close flush when the card slots are filled.
- There is no closure mechanism for the folio cover.
The Sena Wallet Book retails for $79.95, is shown here in Cognac, and comes in three other colors: Black, Praline and Denim. Many thanks to Sena for sending me out this sample to review.
http://amzn.to/2ibJ5eF (Amazon affilate link)
For more information, check out my full YouTube review: